Did you know that 55% of people spend less than 15 seconds on a web page they’ve just clicked to? Or that the average for the other 45% is around 40 seconds?
And nearly 66% of attention paid to a page is below the fold. … Read more
Long Live Content!
You’ve heard the phrase, “Content is king.” SBI! owners have done this for years: create great and valuable content, attract targeted traffic, PREsell that traffic (Be cool! Don’t be pushy!), and then monetize in bunches of different ways.… Read more