Win Over $750 in Prizes With the Solo Build It! Anniversary Giveaway!
Since 1997, a lot of things have changed…
- The cost of a gallon of gas was $1.22
- The cost of a loaf of bread was $1.17
- The cost of a movie ticket was $4.59
- The cost of a pound of ground beef was $1.38
Texting was still multi-tap.
2G was fine.
Yes, a lot has changed. But throughout all of it, there’s been one constant:
The word “solopreneur” didn’t exist yet, but the spirit did.
This year, SiteSell’s 20th anniversary, we wish to honor that spirit, celebrate all that you’ve accomplished…
That video perfectly illustrates why we’re renewing our focus on solopreneurs, and have changed our flagship product to “Solo Build It!.”
Now here’s the good part.
To celebrate this event and to give back to the solopreneur community, we’re launching the Solo Build It! Giveaway!
The Prize Package worth over $750 Includes:
- One Free Year of Solo Build It! — the #1 solopreneur package of process, tools, guidance, 24/7 support and auto-updating for building an online business, a $299 value!*
- One Free Hour of Marketing Consulting — with Mike Allton, award-winning blogger, a $150 value (but actually priceless!)
- $100 Amazon Gift Card — invest in books, equipment and more to help your business.
- $100 Shutterstock Gift Card — a healthy budget to get your site imagery looking great!
- One Free Year of Foundr Magazine — a $21.99 value!
- One Free Year of Entrepreneur Magazine — a $10.99 value!
- One Free Hour of Pro Consulting — with SiteSell Pros, personalized, one-to-one help, a $69 value!
- The Unofficial Book On Hootsuite free, and a 30-day Free Trial of Hootsuite — improve your social media marketing.
* You may substitute SBI! for WP upon request. If the winner is an existing customer, we’ll add one free year to his/her membership.
Use the contest widget above to create entries for yourself — come back tomorrow and add more entries using the daily tasks!
The more you share and refer, the more entries you’ll accrue!
Best of luck, and thank you to all solopreneurs everywhere!